Hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! I want to take a moment to Honor those who have fallen fighting for our freedoms in this Great Country. I also want to thank the families of those who serve and have served. Thank you so much for your service!
GOD BLESS THE USA!
I thought I would share a quick and easy, sure to please a crowd recipe with you today!
This is my Strawberry Flag Cake:
One box of white cake mix
Strawberry Jello Mix
Cool Whip or other Whipped Cream
Strawberries and Blueberries
- Make the cake according to directions. Let cool for few moments.
- Poke through cake with toothpick multiple times.
- Mix Strawberry Jello mix with 1 cup warm water
- Poor mixture all over cake, let seep into poked holes.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 1 to 2 hour
- Top cake with whip cream
- Slice Cleaned and dried strawberries in halves
- Rinse and Dry Blueberries.
- Add all berries on cake to create Flag.
- Serve Chilled.
I hope you are having a blessed weekend!
Talk to you soon!